Dear Conference Participants! From now on the official Conference Program is available for download. Looking forward to meeting you at Lviv Polytechnic National University!
EPECS-2011 Conference Program (*.pdf, ~180K)
The list of available excursions for the Conference participants will be available on this webpage from monday, November 7, 2011.
Welcome to 3rd International Academic Conference of Young Scientists "Electric Power Engineering and Control Systems 2011" (EPECS-2011)!
This year the conference will be held as a part of the 3rd International Youth Science Festival "Litteris Et Artibus". Authors of unique (original) papers describing research in the areas of Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics, Automation and Computer Integrated Technologies, Heat-power Engineering etc. from Ukraine and abroad are invited to take part in the conference. Plenary Sessions will be dedicated to the reports of the invited eminent scholars. Accepted refereed papers will appear in the conference proceedings as well as on the conference website.
EPECS-2011 will take place in Lviv Polytechnic National University - one of the biggest and the oldest technical university in Ukraine. Founded in 1844, our university combines more than one and a half century experience with the newest approaches to education and research. In 2009 it received the status of National self-governing research university.
Conference objectives are:
- stimulating creative professional activity of young scientists;
- creating favourable conditions for presenting results of youth work to the international scientific community;
- facilitating exchange of experience and ideas among young scientist presenting various scientific schools;
- engaging student body in scientific research;
- making the youth familiar with the latest research results and brand-new tendencies in the sphere.
We hope to accept plenty of talented papers and hold many exciting discussions this year! Looking forward to seeing you in Lviv!